- To protect Your personal information from illegal access, use or disclosure, We use various safeguarding technologies and procedures. We demand that our thoroughly selected service provides use the necessary means to protect Your confidentiality and ensure security of Your personal data.
- Your personal data controller is Utenos Trikotažas, AB, legal entity code 183709468, registered office address J. Basanavičiaus g. 122, LT-28214 Utena, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We respect Your privacy, and security of Your personal data is Our priority. We take all appropriate organisational and technical measures to make sure that Your personal data is always safe, and that data processing actions meet the requirements of data protection legislation and Our internal policies.
Scope and purposes of personal data processing
- Your consent to provide your personal data;
- Our legitimate interest;
- Performance of legal duties arising and imposed on the Company.
- Within the scope of applicable laws and under the conditions set forth therein one or a few of the aforementioned legal grounds may be applied for the processing of Your personal data.
- Below, we lay out the main groups of Your personal data that We process, legitimate grounds and purposes of processing.
Personal data processing on the Website (cookies)
Personal data processing for the purpose of employee selection
We can process Your personal data for the purpose of staff selection on the basis of Your consent expressed when providing these details. We will store this data until the end of the selection procedure of a specific job position.
When conducting selection for a job position, We process only those personal data of candidates which are related to their qualification, professional skills and job-related characteristics. We do not collect or process any special personal data of candidates.
Having obtained Your consent, to evaluate your candidacy, we may address Your former employers that You have indicated for references and ask for information about your competence, professional skills and job-related characteristics. We may also ask Your individual consent to allow Us to store Your personal data obtained during the selection and to use it for the purpose of conducting other staff selections and in order to contact You. You may withdraw Your consent at any time and We will immediately take action to delete Your personal data.
Please keep in mind that when You send Your CV, a letter of motivation or other personal data to Our general email without even announcing any staff selection, We have the right to store such details and use them for the purpose of subsequent selections for up to one year.
Personal data processing for the purpose of handling enquiries and requests
We process Your personal data in cases when You contact Us by email, post, phone, by lodging an enquiry, posing some questions and providing any other information on Our Website or social networks. In such cases the following personal data may be processed: Your name surname, email address, phone number, residential address, etc. You provide Your details to Us on the basis of a consent.
We will process Your data in the said cases to administer the enquiries and complaints, to guarantee the quality of Our provided services, to safeguard and protect Our rights and legitimate interests. The legal basis of personal data processing is Our legal duties to handle and reply to Your enquiries, the Company’s legitimate interest to evaluate Our customers’ feedback, to improve the quality of our services and Your consent expressed by Your active behaviour when lodging an enquiry or a request.
We will store Your provided personal data as long as it is necessary for examination of Your request and response. To store this data we will follow the requirements set forth in laws on storage of this type of data and in order to bring legal claims or defend claims within limitation periods.
Personal data processing for the purpose of direct marketing
In cases where you give Your explicit consent to receive offers and information by phone and/or email, We will process Your personal data when sending You such offers and information, e.g., general and personalised newsletters, information on Our and Our partner’s offers, discounts, campaigns, sales, products, inviting You to take part in campaigns, games and win prizes, by asking for Your opinion on the provided services or products, etc.
You may object to receiving Our offers and information at any time; you may withdraw Your consent or change the ways (channels) for receiving messages by sending Us a letter to email@example.com or clicking on the link for unsubscribing which is provided in Our newsletters.
- this is necessary for Us to defend against existing and impending demands, claims or suits and exercise Our rights;
- illegal activities are suspected;
- Your data is necessary for proper resolution of a dispute or complaint;
- backup copies are needed for the functioning and support of information systems or for any other similar purposes;
- any other grounds provided for in laws exist.
Processing of minors’ personal data
When processing minors’ personal data for the aim of an offer of information society services, such data processing is legitimate, if a minor, who is at least 14 years old, gives his/her consent. If a minor is younger than 14, such processing is legitimate only in cases where his/her parents or guardians have granted their consent. Hence, if You are over 14 but under 18, and are using services of Our Website You confirm that You have your parents’ or guardians’ approval with regard to the disclosure of Your personal data to the Company. If You are younger than 14, You can use Our Website services only after Your parents or guardians give their consent to the Company.
Data processors, data recipients
- We may employ third parties – service providers (data processors) for the processing of Your personal data. Such data processors are: companies which carry out or provide analytic services on surfing the internet or activities on the internet, advertising or marketing companies, data centre service providers, newsletter service providers, information technology infrastructure service providers, software developers, companies providing software support and development services, leasing companies, calls and communication service providers, couriers, market research or business analysis service providers and other service providers to whom Your personal data is disclosed to the extent to which it is necessary for the provision of services.
- We may also transfer Your personal data to Our business partners, co-contractors, suppliers, other data controllers, for instance, when it is necessary for the signing or fulfilment of an agreement with You. We may transfer data only when there sufficient legitimate grounds and when You have been notified of such transfer.
- When employing third parties for the processing of Your personal data, We always ensure that data recipients guarantee appropriate data protection and comply with confidentiality obligations.
- Data processors we employ may process Your personal data only based on Our instructions and cannot use them for any other purposes or transfer them to any other parties without Our consent. In every case we provide data processors with the amount of data which is necessary for the fulfilment of a specific task or service.
- Data may also be provided to finance institutions, competent government or law enforcement authorities, e.g., police or supervisory authorities, however, only when they request and only when data is requested in accordance with the existing laws or in cases provided for in laws and following the procedure established in law so as to ensure the exercise of Our rights, safety of Our customers, employees and resources, to bring, lodge and defend legal claims.
Territorial scope and jurisdiction of personal data processing
- We process Your personal data within the territory of the European Union. We currently do not transfer and do not plan to transfer Your personal data to any third countries.
- Please be aware that certain technical data of Your visit to Our Website (IP address, technical data of the browser You use, data collected through cookies, other information in relation to surfing on the Website and browser-related activities) may be made available or transferred to entities operating both within the European Economic Area and beyond its borders for analytic purposes of surfing on the Website, statistical data and other related purposes (e.g., as we use the services of Google Analytics, such an entity may be a company operating in the United States of America). Please note that personal data beyond the EEA may be subject to lower-level protection than in the EEA countries, however, We always carefully assess the conditions under which Your personal data is to be stored and processed, should it be transferred to the said entities.
- Regardless of the territorial scope of personal data processing, the Company will take every possible and reasonable measure to make sure that third parties process personal data in accordance with the GDPR and other binding legislation.
Rights of data subjects
We provide You with the conditions to exercise all Your rights granted by data protection laws. Below we set forth information on Your specific rights that You can freely exercise and on the ways to exercise them.
Right to access Your personal data that We process
You have the right to request Our confirmation of the fact that We process Your personal data. You also have the right to get access to Your personal data and information on the categories of processed data, purpose of data processing, period of data processing, automated decision-making, including profiling, if applicable, and its meaning and consequences for Us.
Right to rectify inaccurate personal data
Right to withdraw consent for personal data processing
Right to lodge complaints
If you believe that Your rights in the field of personal data processing have been violated, You have the right to lodge a complaint to a personal data supervisory authority, namely, to the State Data Protection Inspectorate (www.vdai.lrv.lt) to the address L. Sapiegos g. 17, Vilnius. However, We always ask and recommend that You contact Us first. We will make every effort to help resolve the issue and examine Your complaint, satisfy your requests or correct any mistakes we made.
Right to object to data processing, when processing is based on legitimate interests
Right to erase personal data (the right to be forgotten)
Right to limit personal data processing
Right to data transferability
Procedure for handling requests of personal data subjects
- To process Your request, We have the right to verify Your identity. It should be noted that a person will be identified using the easiest way which is most convenient for You.
- In the event the verification process is unsuccessful, We will have to state that You are not a data subject of the requested data and will have to reject Your request.
- In the event the verification is successful, We will provide information on the actions taken in response to Your request no later than within one month from the receipt of Your request and completion of your identity verification. Given the complexity and number of requests, We have the right to extend the period of one month for two more months. In such case We will notify You thereof no later than within one month from the receipt of Your request and completion of your identity verification and will specify the reasons for such extension.
- If Your request is submitted digitally, You will also receive Our response digitally, except for cases when this is impossible or when You ask Us to respond in some other way.
- We can refuse to satisfy Your request only in cases when the circumstances established in laws exist. You will be informed of such rejection in writing.
Contact details of the Company
With regard to any personal data processing issues, You can contact Us in one of the following ways:
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- call centre (Infoline): +370 521 41 957.
- Internet by submitting an enquiry form on the website www.utenostrikotazas.lt .
Contact details of the data protection officer:
- email: email@example.com.
- mail correspondence address – J. Basanavičiaus g. 122, LT-28214 Utena.
Your letter should be addressed as follows: Utenos trikotažas, AB, Attn.: Data Protection Officer.
Our details as the data controller:
Utenos trikotažas, AB
Legal entity code 183709468
Registered office address: J. Basanavičiaus g. 122, LT-28214 Utena, Republic of Lithuania.