Since we are the largest regional knitted fabric producers, we have established several laboratories to perform various tests to ensure top quality of our products.
We offer fabric testing service on demand, according to the standards. Clients can order a specific test from the list we provide for any fiber or fabric before the production or for research purposes.
We have the possibilities to perform the following tests, listed according to the categories below:
- ISO 2060: Textiles. Yarns from packages. Determination of linear density by the skein method; - ISO 2062: Textiles. Yarns from packages. Determination of single- end breaking force and elongation at break; - ISO 2061: Textiles. Determination of twist in yarns - Direct counting method; - ISO 6741: Textiles. Fibers and yarns. Determination of commercial mass of consignments. Part.1: Mass determination and calculations.
- LST EN 12127: Textiles. Fabrics - Determination of mass per unit area using small samples; - ISO 12945-1: Textiles. Determination of fabric propensity to surface fuzzing and to pilling-Part. 1: Pilling box method; - ISO 13934-1: Textiles. Tensile properties of fabrics-Part 1: Determination of maximum force and elongation at maximum force using the strip method.
Coloured fabric tests:
- ISO 105-C06: Textiles. Test for colour fastness - Part. C06: Colour fastness to domestic and commercial laudering; - ISO 105-C08: Textiles. Test for colour fastness. Colour fastness to domestic and commercial laundering using a non - phosphate reference detergent incorporation a low temperature bleach activator; - ISO 105-X12: Textiles. Test for colour fastness - Part X12: Colour fastness to rubbing; - ISO 105-E04: Textiles. Test for colour fastness - Part E04: Colour fastness to perspiration; - ISO 105-E01: Textiles. Test for colour fastness - Part E01. Colour fastness to water; - LST EN 20105-A03: Textiles. Test for colour fastness - Part A3: grey scale for assessing staining; - LST EN 20105-A02: Textiles. Test for colour fastness - Part A02: grey scale for assessing change in colour.
- ISO 6330: Textiles. Domestic washing and drying procedures for testing; - ISO 16322-2: Textiles. Determination of spirality after laundering - Part2: Woven and knitted fabrics; - LST EN 25077: Textile. Determination of dimensional change in washing and drying.
- EN 71-1; 8.4: Safety of toys.
Make a request to receive further info about our TestLab possibilities.