COMPANY’S QUALITY, ENVIRONMENTAL AND SOCIAL WELFARE MANAGEMENT POLICY
Strategic objectives (areas of activities):
- To analyze, evaluate and predict market changes and trends and to implement current and future customer needs by implementing innovative solutions for the development of high value-added products and services and increasing process flexibility and speed;
- To improve the company's business processes on a regular basis through SA 8000, ISO 9001, ISO14001 and other systems; to build a culture of continuous improvement within the company;
- To ensure compliance with the requirements the company has committed itself to through regular internal and external audits; to use the audit results in making important decisions related to the activities of the company and the company growth;
- To seek continuous improvement of environmental performance and to introduce preventive measures;
- To systematically develop employee competencies;
- To maintain good relationships with existing business partners and clients and look for new account leads.
- To choose partners responsibly, to cooperate exclusively with those whose products are certified and meet the requirements of the company.
- To comply with the legal and quality, environmental protection, occupational safety, social responsibility, and other requirements the company has committed itself to;
- To ensure ongoing employee training and skill development; to improve teamwork;
- To adhere to business ethical standards.
- To manufacture safe products, which are not harmful to the environment or the employees:
- To manufacture organic products which meet the requirements of OEKO-TEX Standard 100, GOTS, Woolmark and other customer requirements;
- To fulfill the Greenpeace DETOX project commitments;
- To improve the working environment on a regular basis; to ensure safe and comfortable workplaces free from harmful effects; to provide conditions for employees to work in a quality manner and efficiently; to offer performance-based pay and to provide conditions to earn the minimum wage declared by the company in order to meet the basic needs of employees; to guarantee social security;
- To reduce environmental pollution:
- To use recyclable raw materials so that production waste could be used as secondary raw materials; to sort waste;
- To save energy and water through optimal manufacturing, ensuring quality indicators and eliminating unused equipment;
- To use new technologies and techniques for the preparation and management of manufacturing;
- To provide employee incentives for creative, active and honest work and for the realization of ideas and innovation;
- To cooperate with trade unions and communicate with stakeholders.